2009年7月8日星期三

mY happy,blissful childhood's time





I will start write my blog from when I was around 5 years old gua. Because I only still remember those memories. I am a nasty egg in my family, why I said so, this is because I like to cry and like to follow my mum to everywhere. Translate in Chinese, it mean 爱哭鬼和爱跟鬼!! Haha..when I realized mum was not around home, I will started to cry and looking for her until I found her. My siblings all cant “tahan” me and sometimes felt like want to put a piece of cloth into my mouth to stop my terrible voice!!
Other than that, mum always bring me out for breakfast in an aunty’s stall who called “a zhu aunty” (阿珠安娣). But the problem was I knocked over all the stuffs in front of me such as bowl, mee, drink etc!!! Mum very angry and ashamed to what I had done. Until now I was 21 years old, the “a zhu aunty” still remember my innocent,naive face and sometimes will bring up all my “stupid record”!! Haha..hmmm..a good memories! ^.^
I admit that I am a very blissful and having a happy childhood’s kid compare to other kids. Parents and siblings gave everything that I wanted. Toys, Barbie doll, junk foods, books, money…never absent in my life!! During my childhood time, parents always bring my two oldest brother, one oldest sister and me went for vacations. I had travel to a lot of places such as Cameron highland, Genting highland, Singapore, P.pinang and etc. We went by an old car which is white in colour. The old car was quite small, so four 4 of us just fit at the back seats (luckily 4 of us were quite thin during that time..Haha). Every places that we had visited, we will took photos and keep it nicely in photo albums, so we can look back again when we all grew up!! I really so so so so blissful….should thanks to my parents and siblings.
One of my “closet friend” always said that I am rich and no need to think of “without money” problem. He also mentioned my life so easy, without trouble, that call a normal happy life, and I should appreciate what I having now!! Through this blog, I wish he could settle the “3 major” problems that had dragged him for a long time and start his normal happy life again with his siblings..live happily forever.^_^

没有评论:

发表评论