2009年7月13日星期一

#(left is grandma...right is grandma also~mum's mum)#

#(mum with grandpa..外公)#

#(granma with all her grandchildren,she look happy)#


Talk about my kind and caring grandparent, they passed away few years le, but I always miss them!! Miss them a lot…a lot. Their face, sound, body that I always bear in mind. They are “Hakka客家人” people and never speak Chinese. The was some difficulty when I chat with them because my “Hakka” was not so fluent as them. Can imagine the situation is just like “a duck talk with a chick (鸡同鸭讲), that why there always create a lot of miscommunication between me and grandparent. Haha..sometimes I only nod my head and it show I understood what they had said (speechless is useful). ^.^


They love and sayang me so much, one time I was sly into their room and stole my grandpa’s shaver. I starting shave my face..suddenly I cried loudly and grandparent ran asap to check what happened to me. Their face look so awful when saw my chin bleeding like hell. They quickly helped me washed the wound and at the same time they comfort me. I think it really works, it make me felt painless and touch. This accident had left a scar on my chin and turned became a lesson for me!! Never forgot it….

没有评论:

发表评论