2009年7月8日星期三

Kindergarten's life..^.^

~(my frens n teachers)~

~(i m the 2nd from right,singing)~
~(dancing,i m the 4th from left)~
~(standing,2nd from right,we were dance "红彩妹妹")~

Lets talk about my kindergarten’s life, it was so happy and careless with all the friends there. I love drawing because if my drawing get five “stars”, then teacher will hang it near notice board so that everyone can see it. I can collect a “stamp” too and it has to be accumulated until 10 stamps, then I can get a gift from teacher. Haha..that how a teacher “grab” our heart to work hard in homework ma. Otherwise, a cheeky kid like me wouldn’t pay attention in the class.
Then, every Monday teacher have to check our fingernail, is it short and clean enough. If we surpass expectation, we also can get a cute, colourful cartoon “stamp”. As a kid, everyone likes to collect different cartoon “stamp”, so that we can show off to each other . Haha..a sweet and “formidable” situation. There’s a playground outside my classroom, during recess time I always played with friends. Play until my body sweat.
Actually, my strongest memory on kindergarten’s life was the “bihun soup”(米粉汤) provided by aunty. Frankly, the ingredient in bihun soup was just fish ball , but the simple taste was the greatest taste I ever had in my life. I never forget the “simple” taste.
I also ever represented my kindergarten went for dancing competition, but I forgot the result le. I think not bad gua. During graduation, I involved in dancing and singing parts. I still remember some of my dancing partners. Haha, I love to perform, mum will help me dress nicely and pretty. Make up time, put on some lipstick, bright shinning eye shadow- I like it. Haha..u all can see through my photos.

没有评论:

发表评论