2010年8月4日星期三

Looking for internship (Industrial Traninng)

4nd August 2010

I was so headache and feel like cant breath now.
I had called/email to so many Food Factories to look for internship opportunity.
My internship will start from 3rd January 2011 till 2nd July 2011.
But some of them never accept intern before and just refuse me.
Some more,they(Kakak / Abang in the office) like to transfer the call to another departments, u have to wait and wait.
Sometimes, no people pick up the call also. *Sucks
Have to repeated call so many many times.
Wasting money and time only.
I look at the Google Maps again and again.
To find a suitable factory is very difficult. (Super super difficult).
I need to consider so many aspects like transportation, accommodation, public transport etc.
I want to find a factory which is nearby to my aunt's house in Bangsar.
It will be more convenient to me.
Finally, i had searched F&N Dairies Factory which located nearby to UM(University Malaya).
I called to the Factory, a girl pick up the call.
I told her my purpose and hope she can accept me as intern and having my industrial training there.
1st question she asked was : "What is ur CGPA"??
Wow..a very straight question.
I told her and she want me sent her my CV first.
Through this, i knew that Food factories in Malaysia can be so reality also. **Sad
They just want good academic student.

*** End***

没有评论:

发表评论